featured

This Is A Package Deal

10:27 PMKim Hartmann




We are adopting, just so you know, eventually...


This was a discussion that we had before we ever got married. This was a make or break it situation for me. I knew that God had called me to adopt when I was 15 years old and I knew that my future husband would have to be on board with that too. Luckily, when I brought this up to Kris, he wasn't bothered by the idea at all. (Whew!) I was afraid that this man that I loved would not be willing to jump into this with me, which would then end our relationship. That might sound drastic but I couldn't live out what God was leading me to if he wouldn't be led along with me.

Of course we had it all planned out though. We would have 3- 5 years of just us, then we would have two biological children, and THEN we would adopt. No worries. No rush. No problem.

Riiiiiight.....



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form