KTBA DAY 2

6:32 PMAnonymous


Day 2: Why talk/share about adoption? I love that I can be a part of this adoption/foster community on social media. I love that I can learn from other's experiences and hopefully be able to inspire and assist others with our own journey. I fervently believe that it takes a village to thrive as parents and know I will need that village when we have our child(ren). These children need adoptive/foster parents who are knowledgeable about how to meet their needs. We are (will be) parenting children coming from trauma or brokenness or dealing with identity issues and a number of struggles. This beautiful gift is never without sacrifice or pain and brokenness. So please continue to share about your journeys, parents, the good and the bad, so we can love our babies better. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form